In these everchanging and uncertain times, the team at the Horsham Agricultural Society at Maydale Reserve, is committed to provide a safe and inclusive venue for our indoor and outdoor events.
We want you to feel safe in our environment and share the memories you create and celebrate the good times had.
COVID SAFE REQUIREMENTS – ALL OUR EVENTS ARE REGISTERED WITH DHHS
Help us prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Do not attend if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID and/or have been in contact with a confirmed case
- Be kind to those around you which includes our staff and volunteers – they want you to have the best experience too!
- Each attendee is asked to do a symptom self-assessment prior to leaving home and not attend if they are unwell or have been instructed to isolate or quarantine.
- Please QR or manually sign in on arrival at which ever entry point you are directed to
- Face masks must be worn indoors and outdoors
- Attendees must maintain at least 1.5m physical distance between those from other groups at all times.
- Avoid close contact with other people
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitiser (including before and after eating)
- Sneeze or cough into the elbow
- To minimise movement, attendees must stay within their allocated spaces or seats where practical.
NEW YEAR’S EVE
Get ready for this FREE community event on December 31, 2021. Gates open at 6pm. Food, drinks, bar, kids activities and more! BYO gazebos, chairs, tables and picnic rugs.
FIFTY in the SHED
NEW EVENT Following the success of the 150km Feast, the Horsham Ag Society is working with local chef Stewart Neighbour and Melbourne chef Sam Pinzone who’s worked under Neil Perry & Jacques Raymond to bring you a world class dining experience in The Cattle Shed at Maydale Reserve on Friday 4th February and Saturday 5th February 2022. Tickets for this exclusive 5 course meal with matched wines are ON SALE NOW at $200 for members and $240 for non members. If you’d like to receive member discount, join here.
150KM FEAST – 19 February 2022
150km Feast brief Following on from our successful inaugural 150km Feast in February, please join us on February 19, 2022 for our next feast! TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW at $150 for Horsham Ag Society members and $175 for non members. If you’d like to become a member for $55 you can buy up to 6 tickets at the member discount price. Click here to join the Horsham Ag Society for discount tickets.
Snapshot of the 2021 150KM FEAST
WIMMERA MERINO SHEEP SHOW
The Wimmera Merino Sheep Show returns on March 19 complete with Yard Dog Trials, Wimmera Autumn Merino Sheep Show, Fleece Show and hopefully a Shearing & Wool Handling Competition.
For camp site bookings for the April Rally in 2022, please book here. This is a private event.
144th GRAND ANNUAL HORSHAM AGRICULTURAL SHOW.
We recently celebrated our second virtual show in the history of the organisation. We look forward to getting together with the community for the 2022 Horsham Show, pending restrictions.
Get your updates from Facebook.
In the meantime, here’s a snapshot of what Victoria’s first virtual show looked like…..VICTORIA’S FIRST VIRTUAL SHOW
A snapshot of our second virtual show which we branded Horsham Show-Off is coming soon.
Launched on May 18th, join us for tours of the historical precinct of Maydale Reserve. Tours are open at 11am on Wednesdays or by appointment (minimum number of people 5.) Admission is $10 per person.
MAYDALE RURAL MARKET
The Maydale Rural Market is a virtual market which was designed to complement our virtual show, Victoria’s first virtual show. Producers, makers and growers are coming on board regularly to provide you a marketplace on your screen! Buy direct! Sell direct, all year round! The demand for an event like this and for our virtual show has come about due to the effects of Coronavirus! Our market partners are listed here.